The Connection Codes workshop is a live event for people who want greater connection with their children Dr. Hill, his wife Phyllis and daughter Echo will present four sessions for the date listed in Nashville Tennessee.
Connection fosters a healthy home, healthy children and a healthy family.
The Connection Codes Parenting Workshop offers effective tools for:
- creating calm amidst life’s chaos.
- eliminating tantrums.
- minimizing tearful meltdowns.
- improving parent/child communication.
- teaching your children how to process and communicate emotion in a healthy and constructive way.
- learning to process depression and anxiety.
- learning how to resolve hurts and disagreements in minutes or seconds instead of hours or days.
- raising respectful, responsible children who will become respectful, responsible adults.
- processing your own emotion.
The implementation of the Connection Codes tools can provide relief, hope and connection, dramatically improve your moments, and thus your life. You will not do them perfectly but as the Connection Codes will show you: Good parenting is about presence not perfection.
Cost: $149.00 Per Couple $99.00 Per Person
Chesapeake Business Center
Address: 1616 Westgate Circle Brentwood, TN 37027
Time: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
If you have questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (615) 844-6269
You’re not asked to share intimate details of your relationship with anyone.